We value our customer & strive to provide quality products. Our number one goal is Customer Satisfaction. Please review our policies (listed below). If you have any questions or comments please contact us. You’ll find our contact information under Details.
- SERVICE: If you have any questions regarding an order, product or policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I check email frequently throughout the day. Customer emails are typically answered within one business day.
- RETURNS: Please let us know if you are unsatisfied with any product. We will make every effort to correct the problem. All returns are subject to approval. If your request for a return is approved, you will be refunded the entire amount of the purchase price to your Paypal account or by company check, minus shipping & handling charges. It is your responsibility to return the item in the same condition as you received it. Item must be received by us prior to receiving your refund. Returns for items damaged in transit are refunded by the shipping service. Please contact us as to how to file your claim. In the past 19 years I have been in business, I have had only four damaged items.
- EXCHANGES: If we have mistakenly shipped you the wrong merchandise, every effort will be made to correct the situation. If it is a food product, you may keep the item with our compliments & we will ship you the correct item at no charge to you. Antiques & vintage one-of-a-kind items may not be exchanged unless they are an even exchange. Shipping charges for the returned item are your responsibility.
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
- PAYMENT METHODS: The Victorian Garden accepts and prefers Paypal payments, but we also accept Money Orders or personal checks – (with a 7-business day clear). You will receive an email from us regarding the status of your order. PLEASE MAKE MONEY ORDERS OR CHECKS PAYABLE TO "CATHY NAVITSKY or THE CARRIAGE HOUSE" and NOT THE VICTORIAN GARDEN OR VICTORIAN GARDEN GOURMET- otherwise your money order or check will be returned and you will not receive your products. The Victorian Garden is the name of our line of food products.
- PACKAGING: We package every item with the utmost care. We wrap delicates in bubble wrap & double box to ensure that the item is well padded to avoid damage in shipping. Gift wrapping is available upon request for an additional fee – (please inquire).
SHIPPING & HANDLING FEES: Each item is given a unit value to determine its shipping cost, within your shopping cart. When you are ordering multiple items, we may be able to combine them to save on shipping charges. If this is the case, please email me first to give you a reduced shipping rate. Unfortunately, this system does not allow for combined shipping fees for multiple items. All shipping fees are for the Continental United States only. If you are outside the continental US or are an international customer, additional shipping fees will be applied. Please contact us prior to purchasing if this is the case. A small handling fee, to help with the cost of bubble wrap, peanuts & mailers, is applied to some fragile items and is typically around $1.00/per item. We recycle whenever possible.
SHIPPING METHODS: Items over 1 lb. are shipped via Priority Mail or Parcel Post. Items less than 1 lb. are shipped via First Class Mail. Large items are shipped FEDEX Ground. Items are mailed within 1-4 business days after payment is received. You can check the status of your order on our site through our order tracking page with the email address you checked out with and your order number.
- Shipping of larger items is dependent on weight & destination. Large, over-size items will only be shipped within the continental US due to size restrictions. Quotes may be given prior to checkout - please contact us with the item you are interested in, your state & zip code.